Tuesday 29 October 2013

Candle Haul || October 2013

Mood: Chilled
Listening to: Ben Pearce- What I Might Do

Hello beautiful bloggers!

I know I'm posting this later than expected, but I've been busy and had a lot more going on than I thought. But I suppose it's better late than never. 
So last week I went shopping and I spent a bit too much on candles, and I thought I would share with you what I bought.


1. Yankee Candle tealights in Season of Peace

When I smelt this I had to get them, it's quite a clean, musky smell and not too overpowering. I'm not a huge fan of sweet vanilla scents and a lot of this years Christmas Yankee Candles seem to be very sweet. I can't wait to light these closer to Christmas! I can't remember exactly how much these were but I think they were around £6.75.



2. Yankee Candle Regular Tumbler in Red Apple Wreath


This candle has a mixture of scents, there's a strong scent of apple and cinnamon and there was also a sweet aroma which I later found out is maple. I love this candle and I would probably re-purchase it in the future. The price of this size candle is around about £9.95.


Apple Blossom scented candle from Homebase

This was an unintentional purchase, I stopped off at Homebase on the way home from the Garden Centre and I've been looking at these candles for months. The scent is literally mouth watering, it smells exactly like crisp green apples. I wouldn't usually buy such a fresh scent in Autumn/Winter but they're so lovely I had to. I bought two of these and they were around £1.49 each. Bargain!


Neom Luxury Candle in Harmonise

I've been eyeing up Neom candles online for a good few months and I've never seen them in any shops. So when I went into a shop called Nicholls in Brecon, I jumped at the chance to smell them all and treat myself. Neom candles are quite pricey, this size costing you £15 but as the packaging says, they are indeed luxury candles and are intended to be used between 2-4 hours at a time. The scent Harmonise may not be everyone's cup of tea, but I couldn't resist the enchanting Christmas scent. The scent is quite menthol with eucalyptus, cedarwood and pine. It smells like fresh pine trees, a scent I adore.
This is what Neom says this scent is intended for;

"For times when you need a moment of restoration to treat tiredness and to encourage focus. A gently energising blend, perfect for helping clarity and concentration"


Berry Candle in a Tin from Wilkinsons

Again, another cheap candle but the scent was too good not to purchase. I love winter berry scents and when I smelt this I wasn't expecting such a nice smell. It has a deep berry scent and the pattern on the tin was super cute! The candles were only £1.50 each so if you're on a budget they're a great buy!


I hope you've all enjoyed reading this post, and I've also purchased a few beauty items in the past week which I'm hoping to do a post on by next week! Hope you're all having a great week so far!

Love from Bethan

xox

28 comments:

  1. This is a great candle haul, I absolutely love candles! Yankee candles are my fave, but I'd love to try a Neom one :) x

    Rachael | overdosedemaquillage.blogspot.com ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Yankee Candle sounds amazing and fresh. Another great brand is Lily-Flame, they also have a nice selection for Christmas :o). Xx

    http://makeupbycandlelight.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'll have to look at that brand :)

      xox

      Delete
  3. The red apple wreath candle looks gorgeous, I've been thinking about buying it and think I definitely will now! :) xx

    sleeplesswithsienna.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your blog, would you like to follow each other? Just let me know and I will follow u back
    XO

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love candles so much that I had to stop buying them for awhile because I literally became addicted to always burning them! But.. hmm, this post makes me want to go buy some new ones.. haha!

    xoxo
    -B ♡ MsBerryStylish 

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I'm sorry! You can never have too many candles!

      xox

      Delete
  6. awesome haul :)

    http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/4602025

    ReplyDelete
  7. hiya i just found your blog and its super cute, I was wondering if you could help me out please .. what template do you use because I love how your blog looks, also have you added any extra html codes to it. Thankyou

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely, I just used a base template and I've changed the colours and fonts to my liking. I created my banner on PicMonkey and uploaded some things like my instagram pictures and bloglovin button by html.

      xox

      Delete
  8. Love Yankee Candle! They have amazing holiday scents :)

    Kristen @ Your Beauty Fix

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. have a nice collection for christmas. specially Neom Luxury Candle in Harmonise.


    Best Regards
    Alina
    jumpsuits for women

    ReplyDelete
  11. Red apple wreath is my favourite christmas scent!

    xxx
    www.maisymeow.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Candles are one of my favourite things!
    I will definitely try one of these :)

    sparksandcolours.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're all amazing! Thanks for stopping by!

      xox

      Delete
  13. Red apple wreath is my favourite christmas scent!


    Best Regards
    http://www.cozmoo.com/

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate all comments left on my blog and I read every single one and try to reply to most of them. Thank you for taking your time to read my posts you beautiful people <3

Blogger Template by pipdig