Wednesday 7 August 2013

A new blog

Mood: Excited
Listening to: Nicki Minaj- Starships (Don't judge me)

Hello there bloggers!

Okay, so this isn't my first blog but I basically let my other one die so I've decided start afresh (here's to new beginnings.) In my new blog you will be able to read about my life, beauty products, reviews and lots of other miscellaneous things I like to ramble about. 

I've just realised I've not introduced myself at all. What a fantastic start, but better late than never eh? Let's begin with my name that's always a good start. My name is Bethan and I live in a small country in the UK called Wales. I was born to a lady named Gillian and a man named Michael twenty years ago on an early December morning. I have an older brother named Mathew and two big sisters called Rhian and Rebeca which makes me the baby of my amazing family. 

To start off my first post I shall post five random facts about myself so you can know me a little better, so here goes nothing...

1. My favourite colours are pink and mint.
2. I have a weak spot for floral patterns *cough*Cath Kidston*cough*
3. My birthday is the twenty-third of December. 
4. I don't like milk in my tea.
5. Butterflies creep me out.

OK, so I feel like you know me a little better now so I'm going to love you and leave you and I'll be back very soon with another post. If you would like some more updates, check out my Twitter account 
Love from Bethan xox


No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate all comments left on my blog and I read every single one and try to reply to most of them. Thank you for taking your time to read my posts you beautiful people <3

Blogger Template by pipdig