Saturday 17 August 2013

Week Away & Online Shopping

Mood: Relaxed 
Listening to: Justin Timberlake- Suit & Tie

Hello there lovely bloggers!

So in my last post I mentioned I was going away for the week with my family, I was unable to write during the week because I didn't have access to the internet. Plus I was having such a lovely time I didn't really have the time even if it was possible.

Throughout the week we visited the beach, Folly Farm adventure farm & zoo and a dinosaur park. We had to keep my three year old niece very busy and she really enjoyed, as did I!

(Evening beach trips, look at that blue sky!)

(Watch out for the Pterodactyl in the tree!)

(The penguins are my favourite at Folly Farm)

I arrived home yesterday so I've basically just chilled since being back, I watched a few films on Netflix and I've done a little bit of online shopping...Yes, I've been spending again. It was payday on Thursday so I decided to treat myself. I bought myself two Real Techniques make-up brushes (Expert Face Brush & Fine Liner Brush) and Maybelline Eye Studio Gel Eyeliner. The brushes are something I've wanted for a while now so I'm extremely happy I've bought them. And I've heard good things about the Maybelline Gel Eyeliner so I decided to buy it because I've been using eyeliner on my lash line a lot lately and wanted to try it out for myself. So really looking forward for them to arrive!

I also had a mini pamper day today. I woke up and I cleansed my face with my Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish and Toner (I've been using my Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish and Toner twice a day, everyday since I've had it and my skin has been like a dream. I've been looking for a product like this for a very long time. Seriously recommend it guys!) I had a shower washed my hair and shaved my legs. I used Soap and Glory Sugar Crush to get rid of dry skin on my legs and arms. Afterwards I applied a gradual self tanner. I used Dove Summer Glow for fair to medium skin. I like this product because it makes my skin really soft and it gives a lovely natural glow and it doesn't smell that bad either. 

Anyway, I'm going to settle down for the night and watch some more films and paint my nails!

Love From Bethan
xox




No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate all comments left on my blog and I read every single one and try to reply to most of them. Thank you for taking your time to read my posts you beautiful people <3

Blogger Template by pipdig