Sunday 1 September 2013

Home comforts

Mood: Slightly tired
Listening to:  The Kooks- Naive

Hello wonderful bloggers!

I've been away for the last nine days and I am very happy to be home right now. I stayed at my caravan in a little seaside town called Tenby, it's a lovely place to be rain or shine but I couldn't wait to have my home comforts again and most of all to sleep in my own bed! Not that I didn't enjoy my time there it's just I couldn't wait to come home this time.

(Local beach, Amroth)

I went shopping one day and did a little splurge because I needed some new clothes for Autumn/Winter (I get excited buying knitwear!) I bought a lovely Emerald green knitted jumper from Fat Face Look Here. It's not too thick and it's lovely and soft and perfect for Autumn. Another thing I bought was, yes you guessed it. Another jumper. This one was from H&M and it was a gorgeous cranberry red Look Here.

I also bought a beautiful floral statement necklace in the sale at Accesorize. I paid £6.75ish for it and it was nearly £20! So I definitely had a bargain there.

(My name I wrote on a pebble)

As for beauty items, I didn't buy much. I finally bought Toni&Guy sea salt spray after wanting it for a while! It also had the limited edition packaging by Lulu Kennedy, and it looked so pretty I had to buy it. I have naturally wavy/curly hair but when I blow dry my hair I tend to lose the natural curl so I spray a bit of this in my hair to create some volume and it gives sort of a beach look. It also gives a light hold which is great if you don't like using hairspray.

(Using the Toni&Guy spray & wearing Kate Moss lipstick. Sunglasses from Next)

The last beauty product I purchased was Sally Hansen nail polish remover. I had run out of my previous one and this one was on offer at Wilkinsons so I bought it. Simple. Although I'd never bought this product before I was really pleased with it because it removed a lot of nail polish with only a little bit of the product. I wasn't too keen on the smell but I can get used to it.

I'm going to have a lovely, warm bubble bath now, so I will love you and leave you for now.

Love from Bethan
xox



No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate all comments left on my blog and I read every single one and try to reply to most of them. Thank you for taking your time to read my posts you beautiful people <3

Blogger Template by pipdig